Waxing Services for Men
Upper Body Waxing Services for the Men at Kitty Kat Wax Studio
Men’s Waxing Services at Kitty Kat Wax Studio
Shaving can be a hassle. After waxing, hair regrows softer and finer. Waxing weakens the hair follicles and you will notice that hair growth will diminish slowly.
For athletes, waxing can benefit performance in sports such as swimming. Waxing removes dead skin cells to result in more younger-looking skin and a more confident man!
We value our male customers. We specialize in men’s back, chest, and facial waxing. We will make you feel comfortable with our upbeat personalities to ease any stress or tension; this is a no-judgment zone!
Services and Pricing
|Full Arms and Shoulders||$85|
|Back, Neck and Shoulders||$120|
Benefits of Men Waxing
- Waxing for men involves the same process as it is with women.
- Men who wax will find that their body hair will grow back slower compared to shaving, and they will look more dashing and refined.
- If you can cope with the pain, you will experience the excellent results of waxing. For instance, waxing involves little maintenance as opposed to shaving. With shaving, you would have to do the process daily or every other day just to keep certain parts of your body, like arms, underarms, chest, and back, hair-free. Furthermore, shaving can cause razor cuts and burn, which are extremely painful and unpleasant to look at than waxing.
- With waxing, the process is much quicker. Men’s waxing can be accomplished in only a few minutes, and the effect will last up to two weeks before hair starts to grow back, and those new stubbles that grow back are thinner than the ones that were previously removed, giving you a smoother feel.
- Waxing pulls the hair from its root, which is why it takes longer for the hair to grow back. It’s true that shaving can effectively remove unwanted hair from the body, but there are rare occasions that you may miss an area and have to redo the process. Such an issue is unlikely to happen with waxing.
Tips Before Your Waxing Session
- It is best to leave your hair as long as possible before waxing. The longer the hair, the easier it is to grab.
- Avoid perfumes and body scrubs the day before your appointment.
- Wait 3-5 weeks between waxing appointments. This allows the hair to grow the recommended length of 1/4″ and takes into account that each hair follicle has its own growth cycle. Waxing more frequently may not give all of your hair sufficient time to grow out.
Tips for After Your Waxing Session
- Exfoliating helps remove dead cells and oils from the surface of the skin so that hair is able to grow back with minimal irritation. NOTE: Do NOT use exfoliating products for 1-2 days after waxing.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing in waxed areas immediately after waxing
- Do not remove hair between appointments.
- Avoid immediate exposure to the sun after waxing and wear sunscreen as recently waxed areas may be prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Avoid strenuous activity and exercise for 12 hours after waxing.
- Avoid saunas, hot baths/tubs, and other heated sources for 48 hours.
- Some slight soreness and small bumps are common and temporary reactions to waxing. These symptoms should subside within 24 to 48 hours. Should irritation continue, we recommend that you use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin to avoid infection and scabbing.