Waxing Services for Women
For the Ladies – Professional Waxing Services at Kitty Kat Wax Studio
Waxing for Women
Why is waxing a better alternative to shaving? Waxing lasts longer because it pulls the hair from the roots while leaving your skin less susceptible to irritation associated with shaving. Waxing leaves no nicks or cuts; just smooth, sexy results for up to 4-6 weeks!
When you come to Kitty Kat Wax Studio, you will leave feeling beautiful. We specialize in Brazilian and full body waxing from head-to-toe. We are very personable and make you feel confident and comfortable. We are quick, thorough and precise leaving you with spectacular results.
Services and Pricing
|Lip and Brow Sculpting||$30|
|Teen Brow Maintenance||$20|
|Teen Brow and Lip||$25|
|Full Eyebrow Tweeze||$30|
|Lip, Brow & Chin||$40|
|Side Burns / Hairline||$20|
|Full Legs & Bikini||$120|
|High Frequency Add On||$10|
Benefits of Waxing
- Waxing can make skin feel smooth and exfoliated. When waxing, you not only remove unwanted hair—you also wax away any dry and dead skin cells in the process!
- With waxing, you aren’t at risk to any cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars.
- Stubble free skin – Waxing removes unwanted hair completely, from its roots. Shaving, on the other hand, often results in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough and abrasive and it grows back within a day or two.
- Irritation and allergy-free. There are minimal chemicals involved in the waxing process, so rarely does waxing cause any skin irritation or an allergic reaction.
- Slow hair re-growth. After waxing, the regrowth of your hair is very slow, often taking 4 to 6 weeks. As well, many say that they have found their hair to be finer, after the regrowth.
Tips Before Waxing
- Gently exfoliate 24-48 hours prior your appointment. (avoid abrasive scrubs)
- Shower the day of the waxing appointment
- Do not go tanning 48 hours prior to your waxing appointment or after
- Have at least 1/8 to 1/4 inch long hair growth
- Wear loose clothing
Tips for After Waxing
- Avoid any hot treatments for 24 hours post-waxing (bath, sauna, steamer, tanning bed, etc.)
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to reduce any friction
- Do not touch newly waxed skin
- Avoid saunas or steam rooms
- Call your Esthetician in regards to any questions or concerns
- No tanning 24-48 hours after waxing